Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Into The New.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Alright, now that's out of the way...
I know it's been a while since I've posted. Call me the resident lazy-ass blogger of bloggerland. It's late and I really should be fast asleep since I need to get up in about 5 hours to go to the gym. Yep, it's one of those yearly resolutions where I have this silly notion to once again become one of those faithful gym rats. The holidays saw me indulging on some delectable fare, along with imbibing on wine and the latest drink of the week, pomegranate martinis. The pants are feeling a little too snug and so it's off to the gym I go. My pal, Iowagirl, and I, have decided to train for the Broad Street Run, which is a 10 mile race along Philadelphia's Broad Street. I may even create another blog to record my training on that, leading up to race day. Ah, we'll see.
I would post pictures from this holiday's festivities, however it's late and that would probably take me to almost 1 AM. I will however, post our Christmas Tree, or as my good friend SeminaryBoy calls it, "Christmas Bush".


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyce,

Is it me? Or does that Christmas tree look somewhat retarded?

Lem

Jenn said...

hehe...I'm doing the gym thing this year too. Or doing my best to do it. My chiropractor teamed up with one of the local gyms and I got this great monthly deal ($10 a month for the next 3 years). So..I figured why not? :)

Joy said...

jenn-
meet my terrorizing little brother. well, not so little anymore. :D he just loves to provoke me.

$10 a month for monthly gym fees? what a sweet deal! go ahead girl!!!