Well, the 'rents are still here. They decided this morning that they were to tired from their exciting weekend gallavanting through Amish Country and Atlantic City, therefore they stayed in today to rest up for their big day in Philly tomorrow. Me? Well, I went on my merry way to work.
So I called mom and dad from work at around lunchtime, actually I ended up talking to mom. She decided that she was going to clean our kitchen floor and was in the midst of looking for some kitchen gloves. After explaining to her that the gloves were under the kitchen sink, she also found the bottle of PineSol. Of course, she noticed that we hadn't opened it yet and immediately assumes that we hardly clean. So I tell her that the bottle of PineSol was brand new, that's why it was still full. Heheheh.......little does she know that I bought the bottle about a month and a half ago. Anyways, she bought it and went on her way to clean our kitchen floor. So now, you can actually see the true color of our floor, not this grayish, murky color. The sad thing is, we just cleaned that same floor last Wednesday! Give it a day or two and it'll return to the same greyish, murky pigmentation on the floor. But of course, I won't let mom know that. ;)
Now if mom only knew how much we really cleaned here, I think she would keel over and have a heart attack. I wonder what her reaction would be if I told her that we actually had a cleaning lady coming in once a month to clean our place? Hmmm........I don't think it's worth the risk. It'll be my little secret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hello, Muzikdude sent me!
My roommate and I have a cleaning lady as well and yes, the mother doesn't know.
Hi! Muzik sent me! Great site - I'd love a cleaning lady!
Hi -
Muzik pointed me here. Your posts about your visiting parents are great! Hang in there.
Some think I'm odd, but I love the smell of Pine Sol - but, not the new lemony stuff.
Awww!! Y'all are GREAT! John, you're da bomb and I bow down to you OH BLOGGER GURU! ;) Anyways, please keep coming back, I'd love an audence! I still have more adventures to come with the visiting parents. We're taking the train up to the Big Apple tomorrow! Now that'll be one story to post when we get back.....I assure you! :D
mrsmogul, camden is locate in the SW corner of NJ, right beside Philly. :)
Lem, you're such a freakin' dork. *rolls eyes*
Post a Comment