Hmm.....where to start? The week started out okay but then eventually started to go south.
- Missing out on an all staff retreat Wednesday because I had to attend a meeting at the Department of Human Services, which by the way, ended about 3 hours later.
- Thursday, I had to endure a foster mother yelling at me on the phone for about 15 minutes. (Didn't y'all know? Social Workers are the most loved beings in this city! *rolls eyes*)
- Today I put on my blue jeans and guess what? The were tight! Plus, given the fact that I felt greasy all day because I haven't washed my hair since Tuesday.
- I've got this huge zit on my chin
- And of course, the best thing to end the week with? Auntie Flo from the Red Sea has decided to visit me for the next few days. Bring on the bullets!
Anyways, I just got back from a run with my room and her pitt bull (Chubbs) and so my endorphins have kicked in and I'm feeling pretty happy - inspite of this insane week.
Thank God it's Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment