Arrrggghh! I just accidentally erased the entry that I almost finished typing and now I have to start over again! Ticks me right off! It was a short one, but now I need to recall what I wrote. Grrr!
Anyways, this is going to be a short entry. I'm heading out to Philly in a few minutes with my friend Laura to check out this art exhibit at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts. They have this exhibit - In Full View: American Painting and Scupture (1720 - 2005) which is the most extensive exhibition of the Academy's collection ever. Should be an eventful afternoon.
It's been a while since I've blogged. I seem to recall a statement I made about being a "lazy ass blogger". Looks like I'm living up to that statement huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
and your point would be?
Isn't the paint already dry when you go to an art gallery?
ijittiaq,
if you are who i think you are, then i'm sure you won't be surprised with my response to you comment: *rolls eyes at ijittiaq* :P
Post a Comment