Saturday, February 26, 2005

Friday Night and Wired

Okay, so I've resorted to filling out one of these dumb surveys. Happy reading!


LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:Hitch
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW:The Catcher In The Rye (for the third time)
FAVORITE BOARD GAME:Scrabble
FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Newsweek
FAVORITE SMELLS: Fresh baked bread
COMFORT FOOD: Potato chips and dip
FAVORITE SOUNDS: Pitter-Patter of rain
WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:Despair
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:"Hey God....."
FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE:Wendy's
FUTURE CHILD'S NAME: Hmm.....Humphrey or Sunshine.......NOT!
FINISH THIS STATEMENT: "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD":Donate chunks of it to my favorite charities; help my parents retire comfortably; pay for my brother's student loans and my student loans; and then attend grad school in New York City!
DO YOU DRIVE FAST:C'mon now......I work in Philly. Does that answer your question?
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: No comment.
STORMS -- COOL OR SCARY:Cool
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR:Toyota Tercel '89
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK:Michelob Ultra and Robert Mondavi Chardonnay
FINISH THIS STATEMENT,'IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO': travel through every continent in the world.
DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI:Yup
IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE: Purple with blond highlights.
GLASS HALF-EMPTY OR FULL:right now it's half-empty.....but on good days it's half full. ;)
HOW MANY CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN: 7
FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX: Right now it's the Jersey shore.
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Hockey
WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED: A tent; a shoe box full of cd jackets; fleecy blanket; odds and ends box; and a Ten Thousand Villages bag.
TOILET PAPER/ PAPER TOWEL--OVER OR UNDER: Over

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: