It's been a long day and as much as I would love to delve into why it was such a long day, I'll spare you all the gory details. Why? Because it will most likely become more lurid tomorrow. I have this "wonderful" court hearing to look forward to tomorrow regarding one of the cases I am working on and this particular judge who presides over this courtroom makes your worst nightmare your biggest dream come true. Okay.....maybe I'm exaggerating just a little bit. But this is the same judge who threatened to hold me in contempt of court last fall when I didn't have a report that I was supposed to have completed, but didn't because I didn't know I was supposed to have it completed, done by that particular court date. And why? All because of lack of communication. Not on my part of course because I didn't even know! My apologies to those of you who had to re-read over the last few sentences a few times. In some freaky way, it made sense. But I once again digress. Gee, am I sensing a pattern here?
This morning, I felt the inception of a sore throat. Throughout the day the bacteria has slowly crept in and around my throat and I predict that it will become a full fledge sore throat by tomorrow morning. Do you know what my nightmare is, resulting from this dumb sore throat? The flu. Why? Because there is nothing worse than lying on your bed with a sore body, not sure whether or not to keep your covers on or off due to the chills, and going through a box of kleenex from blowing your nose. Sure, you get to take a few days off work. But what's the point when all you do is stay in bed, feeling like you're going to literally die and then have to eventually deal with a chafed upper lip from perpetually blowing your nose? Happy, happy, joy, joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment