Well...there goes 2011 and now we usher in 2012. Happy New Year? With 2012 now underway I figure that writing an entry in my blog would set a precedente for what's to come for this year. If anything else, I'm hoping to blog more than I did in 2011. I am not going to belabor the shortcomings or my failures of the past year because that would just be too depressing. I will, however, say that when I do look back, I am so tempted to describe 2011 a perfunctory year....somewhat indifferent, apathetic, or what have you. It wasn't. I look back at a year that was filled with some hard transitions and changes that transpired, a year of saying good-bye to friends who are near and dear to my heart, and a year of finally making a paramount decision that will involve not only some pain (hopefully for short time), another difficult transition, and an uncertainty of the not so distant future. The latter shall be discussed in a later blog post. Nonetheless, despite of the sadness that 2011 brought, I am also flooded with memories of God's goodness and provision, especially during the months of Spring. God continued to reveal to me that I am more loved and cherished by Him, the One who designed me, than I can every imagine. His love for me in this past year and the ways He showed His love and faithfulness for me is so deeply imbedded in my memories of 2011. I am so thankful.
While 2012 is going to be a year of many changes, I await with expectation, trusting in God's sovereignty, in His love, and in His goodness.
Happy New Year my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment