Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dreaming...

Grand Bahamas, October 2010
It's been so cold out here in Philly and I have been dreaming of clear, blue, ocean water and warm, white, sandy beaches.  The count down begins...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh am I ever Jealous!

We had some friends over from church last night and we were talking about how Elizabeth and I didn't even go out to dinner on our 10th Anniversary. Elizabeth then informs me that on our 15th, we are going to a tropical island somewhere. This one may be in the running.

Joy said...

Yeah, I just booked a flight to Hawai'i for this coming July. I CANNOT WAIT!!! My family and I went to the Bahamas last October and I absolutely fell in love with the beaches down there. This is my first trip out to Hawai'i, so I'm super excited! You and Elizabeth should definitely go on a trip for your 15th!!! And somewhere warm! :)