Monday, July 21, 2008

The big P.....

As in PROCRASTINATOR. I am the Queen of Procrastinators. Really I am. While I should be packing for the big move next week, this evening was spent in front of the TV watching MTV's "Made" (how sad am I?) , stalking friends on facebook, reading through blogs, and now blogging on my own blog. I think part of my lack of motivation is the fact that I do not have anything definite yet. Yes, I know, scary. There is one place I am hoping to get in Philly and am waiting word from the owner as to whether or not I actually have the place. I really, really, really, hope I get it! It's in the neighborhood in Philly where I want to reside and it is near most of my friends, my job, and my church. I'm praying! However I know I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket so I continue with my search for a new home tomorrow evening after I get off from work.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

I'm trying not to freak out here, but how do you tell an individual with "control-freakish" tendencies to relax and calm down? This is definitely a faith-stretching time as I continue to surrender this madness God. I am hoping for the "evidence of things not seen" to come into fruition at the end of this month.

No comments: