Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June???

Is the month of June almost gone already? And of course I have lapsed in blogging. It's been a busy month with friends visiting from out of town, a quick trip out to DC to visit with my best friend who was visiting with her sister's family, with more friends and family visiting over the next few weeks, and of course, looking for a new place to live.

I'm finally making the move into Philly.

I can almost hear the cheers and "it's about time!" from my Philly friends. For the last 5 years my life has literally been in Philadelphia - work, friends, and church. Georgie's vet is even in Philly! Don't ask how much I spend on tolls on a monthly basis. Nonetheless, my neighborhood in Camden has kept me from moving into Philly. My landlord decided to sell the house I currently reside in and the new owner wants to move into where my roommate and are living in. So with all that said, I am in the process of finding a new home as I need to be out of my place by the end of July. It's a crazy time right now but I'm leaning hard and resting in Jesus through all this. And as my dad always likes to remind me in these times of insanity, "And this too, shall pass.".

2 comments:

Fiona said...

I'm glad I got to visit and meet you before you moved out. Thanks again for letting me stay with you guys. I had fun. I'll be praying for you both in finding new residences. Cheers!

Amy said...

Rent is not bad in Mt Airy. It'd be nice to have you nearby. :)