Words cannot even begin to express my disgust at the depravity of this world.
http://www.kyw1060.com/pages/1712069.php
Yesterday a 16 year old boy was having a friendly snowball fight with friends in the Olney section of Philadelphia. During the course of this snowball fight this teen hit a neighbor in the head with a snowball. This neighbor's response? He came back minutes later with a gun, then shot the 16-year-old snowball thrower in the head and fled. This was on the day of his birthday. Now this precious sixteen year old has died. I grieve for this boy's family.
Has it really boiled down to this? To have children dying because of being whacked in the head with a snowball? It makes me sick that a popular childhood past time such as snowball fights could result in a tragic and nonsensical death. I hope the authorities find this guy quickly and I hope to God that justice is swiftly served.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment