Sunday, November 4, 2007

P-Town

About a month ago I went on a roade trip up to Cape Cod, MA with my good friends, Irishgirl, Iowagirl, and The Rev. Iowagirl and I brought our dogs along with us on this mini weekend get-away to one of Cape Cod's coastal towns, Provincetown. Talk about a dog-friendly town! It seemed that everyone who lives in Provincetown, or as the locals affectionately call it P-town, owns a canine or two. :) The weekend was spent reading on our beach front patio, walking into town to shop, and eating good food. It was probably one of the most relaxing weekends I've spent in a long while. Anyways I suppose I'm overdue for posting some pictures on this blog, so here you go!
Me and Georgie in front of the Wired Puppy Coffee Shop with my cuppa' joe! Fitting picture, isn't it?

Beautiful shot that my friend TheRev took.


Sleepy time! Georgie and Jacinda cuddling in the car.


Georgie waiting oh so ever patiently while I checked my email inside The Wired Puppy Coffee Shop.

The Marina in P-Town.

Shops and Art Galleries in P-town

My lovely lobster dinner. It was delish!!!

The view from our hotel deck.

Georgie and Jacinda chillin' out and enjoying the sun.

Iowagirl, Irishgirl, and TheRev hanging out at the Marina.

Kayak docked by our hotel room. I really wanted to go kayaking but never got the chance to go. :( Ah well, there's always next time.

My sweet Georgie, looking a little bored on the ride up to the Cape.


The girls having dinner at Pepe's Restaurant.


Our hotel room right behind the chairs. I spent a big chunk of time on these chairs reading Harry Potter that weekend. It was so sweet to have our hotel room on the first floor, giving us the opportunity to just walk out, through the sliding doors!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that lobster dinner. looks yummy!

Jenn said...

Great pics! :)

I want to get up to Cape Cod again sometime soon...we used to go every year when I was little. And I might have to check out where you were...because I'd have to bring my dog with me too! (My parents stay somewhere else and I can't trust my sister and future brother-in-law to take super good care of my dog if we were all away.)

clew said...

Heya friend!

P-Town sounds like a good place to be. A dog loving town must be full of good people.

Loved the pics. Makes me want to run up north and hang with Naive and my girls.

Miss ya! Hope you've been well!

Spin_Doc1 said...

Looks like a great time.