Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hot!!!

So the East Coast is entering its second straight day of a heat wave. Of course this has been made worse with the excruciating heat. Insufferable really. I honestly don't mind the heat, however when it's combined with high humidity, it's somewhat a bit hellish. Thank God for air conditioning. I honestly don't know how I did it for the first few summers I lived here without any a/c. Anyways, just thought I'd post some recent pictures of Georgie for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
Georgie trying to stay cool.


Poser!


Georgie in black and white.

Don't let this sweet look deceive you!

5 comments:

Amy said...

She's gotten so big!

Anonymous said...

georgie's really cute!

Anonymous said...

A definite cutie! She's growing up so fast! I have the perfect mask to muzzle her up!

Jenn said...

She is getting big! Great pictures...including the black and white ones. Way cool! :)

Unknown said...

You've got yourself a cute pup. california's actually had a pretty mild summer so far this year. I'm lovin' it.