Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thoughts

Over the last few days I have been thinking about a friend I was corresponding with earlier this year. We both decided to cease communication sometime in the beginning of April as it was the wisest thing to do. Nonetheless, these thoughts have been relatively quite frequent since the beginning of this week. I wish I could send him an email to see how he's doing, however I don't think that would be the wisest of ideas.

If only..........

All I can do at this time is to pray for him and trust that He is in God's hands.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know Joyce. He might be thinking the same thing also :)

Spin_Doc1 said...

If you reads your blog you just sent him an email.

Joy said...

sharon-
i highly doubt it.

spinner-
i never gave him my blog address and so i guess that means i didn't send him an email then.

Spin_Doc1 said...

I would let it go, these things never turn out well for me.

Joy said...

spinner-
I hear ya. However, all I can say is that it's all in God's hands.