Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cinco De Mayo

Oh happy spring day! It's a gorgeous day out here in the East Coast and there is no way I am going to spend it blogging away for hours on end. Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that I am alive and well. Georgie has been taking most of my free time away from blogging. Gee, this pup is so high maintenance! Anyway, I'm taking off in a few minutes to check out the Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival in center city Philly. What a beautiful day for it! I'll try to take some pictures and post them later on.

Toodles!

3 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

Meadow discovered how to get into the trash yesterday.

Jenn said...

Well now come on...we must have new pictures of Georgie at the very least!! hehe

i used to be me said...

Real life fun is much better than blogging any ol' day. We went to a festival yesterday too! I forgot the camera.