While I've been contemplating for a long time on getting a dog, I finally did it and "committed". Yesterday Iowagirl and I made plans to check out the breeder where she got her Puggle, Jacinda. Of course, my orignal "plan" was to look at some puppies, however when I saw the litter of "Frengles", I was completely smitten. And what are Frengles, might you ask? They're another one of the many hybrids that breeders are coming up with - a cross between a French Bull Dog and a Beagle.
Georgie and her new BFF, Jacinda
Iowagirl brought Jacinda with us yesterday to the breeder's and once Georgie entered the car, I knew it was going to be kindred spirits in the making. Jacinda was gracious enough to share her bed with Georgie on the ride back to Philly.

7 comments:
WOW Joyce!!! Congratulations! A big commitment, but I'm sure it will be completely worth it. Your baby is SO ADORABLE!!! VERY CUTE PUPPY!!!
Congrats Mama!
Good luck! You are going to need it, puppies are WORK.
AWWWWW!! I love baby pictures!!
dickie,
isn't she thought?
amy-
thanks!
spinner-
you're telling me! but i'm sure you can identify with your "meadow". :)
ug-
me too! :)
I love puppy pictures too!
And pretty much anything combined with a beagle is gonna be cute I think. Especially as a puppy!
Welcome to the world of owning a dog! There is absolutely nothing like it in the world. :)
I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment