Sunday, April 1, 2012

Philly Bucket List

So in culmination of my time here in Philly, I've decided to put together a "Philly Bucket List".  All thing things I need to do before my move back to Vancouver.  I will be coming back and updating this list from time to time and crossing off what I've already done so this post will more than likely pop up more than a few times on my recent blog posts. 

1.  Patronize all of Jose Garces's establishments:
Amada,
Distrito, (Completed 4/27/12)
Tinto, 
Chifa, 
Village Whiskey,
Garces Trading Co. (Completed 4/7/12)
JG Domestic, (Completed 6/8/12)
Mercat

2.  Visit the Philadelphia Zoo, (Completed 6/5/12)


3.  The Perogie Kitchen

4. Visit the Franklin Institute

5.  One last run on Kelly Drive....the entire 8 mile loop! 

6.  Philly Cheesesteak taste testing tour

7.  Run up the Rocky steps one last time.  (Completed 4/7/12)

8.  Spend a day down the shore (Ocean City) and go for one last swim in the Atlantic Ocean.

9.  Go on a tour at the Eastern State Penitentiary.

10.  Take the elevator all the way up city hall's William Penn statue.  (Completed 5/30/12)

11. Visit the Mummer's Museum

12.  Go to a Phillies game

13.  Take a picture in front of the LOVE statue at Love Park. (Completed 5/30/12)

14 Broad Street Run (Completed 5/6/12)


Suggestions are more than welcome!  Anyone wanna come with?  :)




1 comment:

Whitney said...

I definitely would love to join for the City Hall elevator, Mummer museum and Phillies game! I'll bike alongside you for your 8-mile run. :)