I often wonder about the individuals who come across this blog, especially those "invisible" readers who frequent my little corner of the blogosphere. Now I know that I haven't had over 16,500 hits over the last five years for nothing. Whenever I check my blog's stats on Stat Counter I know there are individuals who frequently return to read my oftentimes, nonsensical, musings. My curious mind wants to know who YOU are, so please....COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE....
I know you're out there....reveal thyself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Joyce! I am reading your blog for the first time, just stumbled upon it through Bethany's blog. You may see me coming and going from your corner of the blogosphere from time to time:)
Val H.
Hey Val!
Thanks for posting! It's been a while since I've blogged. Hope to change that soon!
J.
Well, I'm not a frequent visitor, but I pay homage once a month or more. I've been loving your blog since it's inception, so i consider myself to be in a elite group of patrons, nay, benefactors of your blog.
By the way, you go WAAAAAY too long between posts sometimes.
Zach,
You are definitiely part of the "elite benefactors", given that you've been one of the 'ol faithfuls following my ramblings. Yes, I know that I go waaaay too long between posts. I'm trying to rectify that! :)
Post a Comment