is one of my all time favorite movies. I know it's somewhat cheesy and totally predictable, but from the time I watched it in the big screen over 10 years ago, I fell in love with the quirky and lovable characters, Kathleen Kelly and Joe Fox. I was thinking of all the great quotes from the movie, humorous, poignant, and yes, even identifiable. So right now I am identifying with this one particular quote from the move:
Kathleen Kelly: Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but valuable. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I relate to this too...You've Got Mail is one of my fave movie's too. My mom got me into Meg Ryan movies. I only owned two movies for a long time....this one and One Fine Day:).
Post a Comment