It's been over a month since my last post and so I figured that I probably ought to let those (all one or maybe two of you) know that I am alive and well. The months of August and September have been relatively busy, settling into my new place and acquainting myself with the new neighborhood, which I LOVE! It's great to be so close to everything and everyone, giving me the freedom to walk everywhere. What's great is that I don't use my car all that much on the weekends since most of my friends live in the neighborhood, my church being a few blocks away, and there are a myriad of restaurants and bars within walking distance. I love being an urban dweller!!! Now if only my job didn't require me to drive all over the city, I'd ditch my car, join Philly Car Share, bike, and/or take public transportation. Yeah, just call me a granola girl at heart.
As much as I'd love to continue writing, I really need to hit the sack. I can barely keep my eyes open. Have good-night y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Joy, I loved it. (Heroes that is) It was sooo good. One of my favorite characters is Mohinder Suresh and I couldn't believe his skin was peeling off.
Overall I think it was really good. What was your favorite part?
Post a Comment