Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quickie

Just wanted to let my readers (if there are any left!) know that I am back in the East Coast. I arrived Thursday morning after taking the red-eye flight out of Seattle. Albeit uncomfortable so, I slept for most of the flight back to Philly. Then slept for most of the day when I got home. One of the best sleeps I've had in a while.

I am definitely back into the "swing" of things out here. What with work and even more work today (it's a freakin' Saturday), along with a trip up to north Jersey for a friend's housewarming party, I honestly haven't had any down time. To top it all off I received an unexpected phone call that's left me somewhat perplexed. Arggghh!!!

Anyways I have pictures that I need to upload and will post very soon so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm still here! :)

Anonymous said...

hi, joy!

Theresa said...

I'm reading your blog again. I have about 8 months to catch up on. Will there be a quiz?