Spinner wanted an update on Georgie and so here it is. My "not so pup anymore" is doing well. She bounced back fairly quickly after that traumatizing weekend when I left her with Iowagirl. She was in a new environment without me and so she kind of freaked out a little bit. Iowagirl was amazing with her that week!
So much is happening right now and the last few weeks have caught me unawares. Matters of the heart can be so confusing at times, but I have decided not to be in angst. Instead I will cling to this truth:
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,
the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1
Definitely an area that I struggle with, but looking back to past experiences, I believe that I have a God who is in control of every area of my life. I have many prayers for this upcoming year, but the most important one being that God's glory will be revealed in everything I do. I want to have faith in the unseen and unknown. I want my life to be an example of where Jesus turns water into wine, of where He feeds the five thousand with a few loaves of bread and fish, and of where He tears down the walls of Jericho at the trumpet's sound.
Happy New Year my friends.

2 comments:
Mine is still growing! Hopefully she is max out in height but she still needs to fill out. Oh and she is still stupid but cute.
LOL! Yeah, mine's the same way; stupid but cute. She's also incredibly clumsy and floppy. But I love her just the way she is. :D
Post a Comment